FRAMED BLACK CAVIAR SILKS SIGNED BY LUKE NOLEN & PETER MOODY
Black Caviar Retirement Framed Silks
• Unique collectors edition silks
• Personally signed by Luke Nolen and Peter Moody
• Featuring a full sized race whip
• Limited to only 225 units worldwide
• Presented in a deluxe timber frame
• Framed to archival standards
• Authenticated by A-Tag
• Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• Officially licensed and endorsed by Black Caviar Racing Pty Ltd
• Approximate Framed dimensions 1200 x 1000 mm
In a country so proud of its sporting history, the career of Australia’s greatest ever sprinter, Black Caviar, has been nothing short of an unparalleled revelation. Not only is it perhaps the feel-good sporting story of this generation, but her own unique tale of dominance has seen salmon and black armies swell exponentially and flock in record numbers to see her in all her glory, if only to rejoice being in her commanding presence. In a sport that seems to be a lightning-rod for controversy, this extraordinary mare has produced an explosion of interest, obsession and adulation matched only perhaps by the Depression-era following of Phar Lap.
We are proud to release these superbly presented collectors edition silks and cap commemorating Black Caviar's outstanding career. Featuring a full size race whip and Black Caviar's full career statistics, it is limited to only 225 units worldwide.